The Rose Society is a group of Young Elites that formed by Adelina Amouteru, after she was expelled from the Dagger Society. It is not evidently proclaimed that Adelina is the leader, but it is agreed on tacitly.
- Adelina Amouteru - The White Wolf (former leader) †
- Violetta Amouteru - The Puppet Master
- Sergio - The Rainmaker
Note - There are other unnamed mercenaries that have worked for Adelina since the death of the Night King.
The pledge of the Rose Society was made by Adelina, Sergio, Violetta, and Magiano, all together.
"I pledge myself to the Rose Society until the end of my days,
To use my eyes to see all that happens,
My tongue to woo others to our side,
My ears to hear every secret,
My hands to crush my enemies.
I will do everything in my power to destroy all who stand in my way."
Finally, at the outskirts of Campagnia under a night sky, the Rose Society is formed.
- The second book in the series is named after the Rose Society.
- The name of the Rose Society is inspired by a black rose, woven by Adelina with her powers. She notes that the rose was "not quite solid" and was still "shimmering from the newness of its own creation."
- The pledge of the Rose Society was included as one of the quotes in the beginning of the chapter in the first book.